Viburnum, whether evergreen or deciduous, is certainly a shrub for all seasons: there’s ‘Diana’ to usher in spring and ‘Summer Snowflake’ adorning graduation and June weddings. Blazing with autumn color, and all bearing lustrous fruit through winter to attract feathered visitors, these graceful shrubs exhibit an enduring cold hardiness.
They prefer rich, moist soil and bloom best in full sun, but can also tolerate partial shade.
Heralding summer, this densely growing Viburnum displays sprightly round clusters of clean white flowers, borne in such profusion they nearly obscure the good-looking deciduous foliage. Autumn brings brilliant scarlet hues to the veined deep green leaves. Let Geranium ‘White Ness’ brighten its base while echoing ‘Popcorn’s greens and snowy whites.
Size: 5' 0" – 6' 0" high x 5' 0" – 6' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Anne Russell’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum ‘Cayuga’
- Viburnum opulus ‘Smnvodr’
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum ‘Molly Schroeder’
- Viburnum plicatum var. tomentosum ‘'Shasta'’
- Viburnum plicatum f tomentosum ‘Summer Snowflake’