The definitive bellflower, Campanulas melt your heart as they ring in the summer. The genus includes nearly 300 species, from dainty miniatures to stalwart uprights; we can’t resist including them in almost every garden design.
If fairies lived in flowers, they would certainly call this Korean Campanula home. White with hints of lilac on the outside and spotted maroon on the inside, the 2 in. lanternlike flowers lighten even the darkest of days. With reddish stems and large deep green basal foliage, this perennial spreads easily and can be grown in full sun on the coast.
Size: 18" high x 2' 0" & spreading wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Campanula alliariifolia
- Campanula barbata
- Campanula ‘Birch Hybrid’
- Campanula carpatica var. turbinata var. turbinata
- Campanula garganica ‘Dickson’s Gold’
- Campanula glomerata ‘Caroline’
- Campanula ‘Kent Belle’
- Campanula lactiflora ‘Avalanche’
- Campanula lactiflora ‘Loddon Anna’
- Campanula lactiflora ‘Pouffe’
- Campanula lactiflora ‘Prichards Variety’
- Campanula lactiflora ‘White Pouffe’
- Campanula latiloba ‘Alba’
- Campanula portenschlagiana
- Campanula poscharskyana ‘Blue Waterfall’
- Campanula poscharskyana ‘E. H. Frost’
- Campanula poscharskyana ‘Stella’
- Campanula punctata ‘Cherry Bells’
- Campanula ‘Purple Sensation’
- Campanula ‘Sarastro’
- Campanula sarmatica
- Campanula trachelium ‘Bernice’