Due to extremely high demand, any orders received after April 18th may not be processed for approximately 2-5 weeks. Please know our dedicated plant wranglers are utilizing all necessary resources and working as diligently as possible to ship your plants in a safe and timely fashion. Thank you for your orders, as well as your patience and understanding in these difficult times. We wish you good health and happy digging!
Poor Persicaria! Certain weedy, invasive members of the genus have given the rest a bad name, and discouraged gardeners from getting to know these versatile performers. Our garden-worthy selections are happiest in semishade with ample moisture.
A mainstay for bridging the gap between summer and fall, this new Belgian introduction imparts vertical late season color over lusty foliage. Green spear-headed leaves compose a big bushy base that propels an irresistible flood of long-lasting, slim 4 in. tall, coral and scarlet-hued tails. Ensconce |lsquo;Orange Field|rsquo; in the mixed border, where its exhilarating shades either meld with Salvia confertiflora or bring a lift to white Hydrangeas, Phlox, Helianthus and blue-flowering Salvias.
Size: 3' 0" high x 3' 0" wide.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Persicaria affinis ‘Dimity’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Fat Domino’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Alba’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Atrosanguinea’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Blackfield’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Golden Arrow’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Inverleith’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Rosea’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Summer Dance’
- Persicaria amplexicaulis ‘Taurus’
- Persicaria bistorta ‘Hohe Tatra’
- Persicaria bistorta ‘Superba’
- Persicaria microcephala ‘Red Dragon’