Due to extremely high demand, any orders received after April 18th may not be processed for approximately 2-5 weeks. Please know our dedicated plant wranglers are utilizing all necessary resources and working as diligently as possible to ship your plants in a safe and timely fashion. Thank you for your orders, as well as your patience and understanding in these difficult times. We wish you good health and happy digging!
Heaths have fine, short, needle-like evergreen leaves that vary from deep green to silver, gold, or chartreuse. Tiny urn-shaped flowers sparkle like hoarfrost, in shades from white to pinks and rosy purples. Though most floriferous in winter and early spring (and highly welcome at that dreary time), a scheme for year-round color can be developed by combining with Callunas.
This shining starlet guarantees a year-round performance. Bred by Germany’s Kurt Kramer, ‘Golden Starlet’ is favored for its bright golden foliage, snowy white blooms and tidy, low spreading habit. During the summer months, the leaves attain a glowing yellow hue, while cooler weather brings lime-green accents and splendid flowers that last all winter.
Size: 6" high x 16" wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Erica carnea ‘Ann Sparkes’
- Erica carnea ‘King George’
- Erica carnea ‘Myretoun Ruby’
- Erica carnea ‘Pink Spangles’
- Erica carnea ‘Schneekuppe’
- Erica carnea ‘Springwood Pink’
- Erica carnea ‘Springwood White’
- Erica carnea ‘Vivelli’
- Erica cinerea ‘C. D. Eason’
- Erica cinerea ‘Purple Beauty’
- Erica x x darleyensis ‘Furzey’
- Erica x darleyensis ‘Kramer’s Red’
- Erica x darleyensis ‘Margaret Porter’
- Erica x darleyensis ‘Mary Helen’
- Erica erigena f. aureifolia ‘Golden Lady’
- Erica erigena ‘W. T. Rackliff’
- Erica vagans ‘Mrs. D. F. Maxwell’