Our graceful Viburnum selections promise lovely spring blooms, winsome deciduous greenery and an enduring cold-hardiness. Preferring sun or part shade plus adequately-moist garden soil, these easily grown shrubs can be lodged in large containers and shrubby borders, or highlighted as stellar specimens and planted en masse.
A 1957 recipient of the RHS Award of Merit, dense mounding ‘Anne Russell’ boasts pink buds and copious, domed 3 in. wide, waxy white flowers, which exude the most divine scent. Glossy dark green leaves end the season with luscious crimson-purple autumnal hues. This well-loved Viburnum can be ensconced near a patio, or utilized as an informal hedge or semideciduous specimen in a shrubby border. Be sure to indulge in her sweet scent.
Size: 6' 0" high x 8' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum ‘Cayuga’
- Viburnum opulus ‘Smnvodr’
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum ‘Molly Schroeder’
- Viburnum plicatum var. tomentosum ‘Shasta’
- Viburnum plicatum f. plicatum ‘Mary Milton’
- Viburnum plicatum f plicatum ‘Popcorn’
- Viburnum plicatum f tomentosum ‘Summer Snowflake’