Our graceful Viburnum selections promise lovely spring blooms, winsome deciduous greenery and an enduring cold-hardiness. Preferring sun or part shade plus adequately-moist garden soil, these easily grown shrubs can be lodged in large containers and shrubby borders, or highlighted as stellar specimens and planted en masse.
The most exceptional attribute of this deciduous Viburnum is its horizontal growth habit, featuring flowers and fruit in parallel rows along the branches. Distinguished by a smaller stature, and foliage thatís not quite as large as Viburnum ‘Shasta’, ‘Summer Snowflake’ maintains a more rounded form and blooms well into summer with an extravagant offering of pure white lacecap flowers. It’s lovely in containers, grouped in a drift, or as a star specimen.
Blooms April – August.
Size: 6' 0" high x 6' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Anne Russell’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum ‘Cayuga’
- Viburnum opulus ‘Smnvodr’
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum ‘Molly Schroeder’
- Viburnum plicatum var. tomentosum ‘Shasta’
- Viburnum plicatum f. plicatum ‘Mary Milton’
- Viburnum plicatum f plicatum ‘Popcorn’