Our graceful Viburnum selections promise lovely spring blooms, winsome deciduous greenery and an enduring cold-hardiness. Preferring sun or part shade plus adequately-moist garden soil, these easily grown shrubs can be lodged in large containers and shrubby borders, or highlighted as stellar specimens and planted en masse.
Pink buds burst forth into waxy white blossoms as spring’s tender greenery attires this relatively tightset Egolf cultivar. Rounded flower heads feature bud and blossom simultaneously, creating a lovely two-toned effect. Lining the spreading branches, handsome, semisheened dark green foliage gives way to an orange-red hue in fall. A stellar stand-alone in the mixed border, ‘Cayuga’ claims Viburnum carlesii and Viburnum carlcephalum lineage, and adapts to an array of growing conditions.
Blooms late April.
Size: 5' 0" high x 6' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 5.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Anne Russell’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Conoy’
- Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Viburnum carlesii
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Diana’
- Viburnum opulus ‘Smnvodr’
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum ‘Molly Schroeder’
- Viburnum plicatum var. tomentosum ‘Shasta’
- Viburnum plicatum f. plicatum ‘Mary Milton’
- Viburnum plicatum f plicatum ‘Popcorn’
- Viburnum plicatum f tomentosum ‘Summer Snowflake’