Named after Euphorbus, physician to the king of Mauritania, this robust, sun-loving genus includes the familiar Poinsettia and is over 1600 species strong. Most Euphorbia have a poisonous milky sap and soft-colored bracts that surround subtly defined flowers. Autumn watches many of their narrow green leaves turn shades of red, orange and yellow.
Euphorbia polychroma ‘Candy’ (P-0748)
PREORDER FOR APRIL 2023
The sweet melding of purplish new spring tips amid narrow blue-tinged green leaves with ripple-edged margins plus flashy sulphur-yellow bracts distinguishes ‘Candy’s neat low-growing mound. A delectable addition to borders, rock walls and pathways, this carefree long-lived Euphorbia flaunts enticing rosy-red fall color, relishes dry well-drained nooks and tolerates poor soil.
Size: 12" – 15" high x 2-1/2' wide.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Euphorbia amygaloides ‘Ruby Glow’
- Euphorbia ‘Blackbird’
- Euphorbia ‘Blue Haze’
- Euphorbia ‘Canyon Gold’
- Euphorbia characias ssp. wulfenii
- Euphorbia characias ‘Bruce’s Dwarf’
- Euphorbia characias ssp. wulfenii ssp. wulfenii ‘John Tomlinson’
- Euphorbia characias ssp. wulfenii ‘Lambrook Gold’
- Euphorbia characias ‘Red Wing’
- Euphorbia ‘Copton Ash’
- Euphorbia ‘Dean’s Hybrid’
- Euphorbia donii (Dixter Form)
- Euphorbia ‘Excalibur’
- Euphorbia griffithii ‘Fern Cottage’
- Euphorbia griffithii ‘Fireglow’
- Euphorbia griffithii ‘Great Dixter’
- Euphorbia ‘Helen Robinson’
- Euphorbia ‘Jade Dragon’
- Euphorbia ‘Limewall’
- Euphorbia longifolia
- Euphorbia mellifera
- Euphorbia myrsinites
- Euphorbia rigida
- Euphorbia sikkimensis