These stunning plants add an exotic touch to the border and a refined look to any flower arrangement with their elaborate blend of vivaciously colored and intricately marked flowers. The Lily-like blooms are borne in large heads above bushy spreading clumps of linear foliage. Thriving in well-drained soil, Alstroemerias need protection from intense sun and extreme winters. Mulch heavily in colder areas or try planting in a container, bringing them into a cool garden room for the winter.
A lusty presentation of shiny green foliage anchors large abundant clusters of rose pink blooms, flaunting a decidedly feminine aspect. Pink and green tubular buds unfurl flared trumpets, which emphasize chartreuse bands on the outside and on the inside, a rosy mauve cast with lightly blushed patches, burgundy markings and delicate dark feathering along the edges.
Size: 2-1/2' high x 2' 0" & spreading wide.
Hardy to zone 8.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Alstroemeria ‘Casablanca’
- Alstroemeria ‘Champagne’
- Alstroemeria ‘Compact Red’
- Alstroemeria ‘Duchess d’Anjou Beatrice’
- Alstroemeria ‘Dusty Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Henry’s Violet’
- Alstroemeria ‘Lavender Blush’
- Alstroemeria majestic ‘Layon’
- Alstroemeria ‘Marjorie’s Hybrid’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Victoria’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Fabiana’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Lilian’
- Alstroemeria ‘Rachel’
- Alstroemeria ‘Red Valley’
- Alstroemeria ‘Sweet Laura’
- Alstroemeria ‘Third Harmonic’
- Alstroemeria violacea ‘Yellow Friendship’