These stunning plants add an exotic touch to the border and a refined look to any flower arrangement with their elaborate blend of vivaciously colored and intricately marked flowers. The Lily-like blooms are borne in large heads above bushy spreading clumps of linear foliage. Thriving in well-drained soil, Alstroemerias need protection from intense sun and extreme winters. Mulch heavily in colder areas or try planting in a container, bringing them into a cool garden room for the winter.
This exquisite white-flowering cultivar arose from a years-long breeding program initiated by French horticulturist Jean-Pierre Turc. Proffering a pollinator-friendly display for nearly 6 months, the plentiful white flowers reveal pink and green splashes contrasted with snazzy claret-hued bars above a low-growing lush foundation of erect stem and linear, 3 in. long, pointy green leaves. ‘Duchess d’Anjou Beatrice’s pearlescent flowers make luminous additions to wedding bouquets, while her snug diminutive guise appreciates appropriate winter shelter and readily rules smaller-sized recesses, cutting gardens or courtyard pots.
Size: 12" – 20" high x 18" & spreading wide.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Alstroemeria ‘Casablanca’
- Alstroemeria ‘Champagne’
- Alstroemeria ‘Compact Red’
- Alstroemeria ‘Dusty Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Henry’s Violet’
- Alstroemeria ‘Lavender Blush’
- Alstroemeria majestic ‘Layon’
- Alstroemeria ‘Marjorie’s Hybrid’
- Alstroemeria ‘Meyer’s Rose’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Victoria’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Fabiana’
- Alstroemeria ‘Princess Lilian’
- Alstroemeria ‘Rachel’
- Alstroemeria ‘Red Valley’
- Alstroemeria ‘Sweet Laura’
- Alstroemeria ‘Third Harmonic’
- Alstroemeria violacea ‘Yellow Friendship’