With a carefree guise that barely hints at their stalwart nature, Erigeron promises to embellish any little spot: cracks and crevices, window boxes, between paving stones or a border’s foreground. Content in well-draining, even sandy soil, these vigorous, no-nonsense perennials parade daisy-like blooms for months on end and can easily endure periodic dry spells.
Selected by esteemed California horticulturalist Wayne Roderick, this compact version of our native seaside daisy produces 2" wide lavender-colored daisies poised upon 2-3" stems and a dense evergreen carpet of bluish-green foliage. Unfazed by deer, drought and coastal conditions, this exceptional native beguiles bees and butterflies with its long-blooming, gold and chartreuse eyed posies.
Size: 8" – 12" high x 18" – 2-1/2' wide.
Hardy to zone 6.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Erigeron compositus var. discoideus
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Albus’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Bountiful’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Ron’s Pink’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Sea Breeze’
- Erigeron karvinskianus ‘Stallone’
- Erigeron x moerheimii
- Erigeron pulchellus var. pulchellus ‘Lynnhaven Carpet’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Azure Fairy’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Pink Jewel’