With a carefree guise that barely hints at their stalwart nature, Erigeron promises to embellish any little spot: cracks and crevices, window boxes, between paving stones or a border’s foreground. Content in well-draining, even sandy soil, these vigorous, no-nonsense perennials parade daisy-like blooms for months on end and can easily endure periodic dry spells.
An ebullient bevy of semidouble, narrow-rayed lavender-hued daisies with sun-kissed centers floats all summer long on strong stems. Yielding a reliable bushy green clump and fantastic good-sized cut flowers to boot, ‘Azure Fairy’s pixie-like charm belies its adaptable peppy habit, which looks best en masse and abides clay or sandy soil.
Size: 2' 0" high x 2' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 3.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Erigeron compositus var. discoideus
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Albus’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Bountiful’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Ron’s Pink’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Sea Breeze’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Wayne Roderick’
- Erigeron karvinskianus ‘Stallone’
- Erigeron x moerheimii
- Erigeron pulchellus var. pulchellus ‘Lynnhaven Carpet’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Pink Jewel’