With a carefree guise that barely hints at their stalwart nature, Erigeron promises to embellish any little spot: cracks and crevices, window boxes, between paving stones or a border’s foreground. Content in well-draining, even sandy soil, these vigorous, no-nonsense perennials parade daisy-like blooms for months on end and can easily endure periodic dry spells.
Grounded by thick, rounded grayish green leaves, a bevy of large daisy-style white blooms with sunny-yellow centers romps upon stocky upright stems all summer long. ‘Albus’s trim, cushioned mound lends a jaunty evergreen aspect to steps, pathways, mass plantings and rock gardens.
Size: 6" – 12" high x 12" – 18" wide.
Hardy to zone 7.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Erigeron compositus var. discoideus
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Bountiful’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Ron’s Pink’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Sea Breeze’
- Erigeron glaucus ‘Wayne Roderick’
- Erigeron karvinskianus ‘Stallone’
- Erigeron x moerheimii
- Erigeron pulchellus var. pulchellus ‘Lynnhaven Carpet’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Azure Fairy’
- Erigeron speciosus ‘Pink Jewel’