These elegant perennials impart a lofty vertical element to the late summer garden. Adorned with distinctive narrow spires of densely-arranged tiny flowers, Veronicastrum are native to meadows and woodlands, and are simple to grow in adequately-moist soil.
‘Erica’s staunch leafy stems taper delicately into long 2-toned racemes of reddish buds and small tightly packed pale pink flowers with prominent darker stamens. Opening from the base up, the slender wands bend and curve, adding a playful air to the impressive carriage below. Display this graceful Veronicastrum with Angelica ‘Vicar’s Mead’ rounded umbels and the wine-red blades of Panicum ‘Ruby Ribbons’.
Size: 3' 0" – 4' 0" high x 15" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Veronicastrum sibiricum
- Veronicastrum sibiricum ‘Red Arrows’
- Veronicastrum virginicum
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Adoration’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Album’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Apollo’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Challenger’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Cupid’
- Veronicastrum virginicum f. roseum ‘Pink Glow’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Fascination’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Lavendelturm’