These elegant perennials impart a lofty vertical element to the late summer garden. Adorned with distinctive narrow spires of densely arranged tiny flowers, Veronicastrum are native to meadows and woodlands, and are simple to grow in adequately moist soil.
In addition to the stylish blooms, this sought-after Veronicastrum gives you good reason to adore it. When tall valiant stems stretch skyward, they strut prismatic purple shades that are easily spotted from a distance, promising to turn more than a few heads. Dense, round pink buds set the stage for ethereal-looking lilac flowers on candelabra-like spires, further enhancing the dashing whorls of pointed deep green leaves.
Size: 4' 0" – 5' 0" high x 2' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Veronicastrum sibiricum
- Veronicastrum sibiricum ‘Red Arrows’
- Veronicastrum virginicum
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Album’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Apollo’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Erica’
- Veronicastrum virginicum f. roseum ‘Pink Glow’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Fascination’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Lavendelturm’