One of the earliest plants to bloom, you can be picking Lungwort’s urn-shaped flowers in February while the rest of the garden still slumbers. Easy-to-grow Pulmonarias prefer the lacy light of a woodland setting and cool moist soil. They are excellent noninvasive ground covers.
Awarded 4 stars at the Chicago Botanic Garden's Pulmonaria Trails, 'Dora Bielefeld' delivers pretty rose pink funnel-shaped flowers atop a consistently well-groomed apple green mound with wide-spaced pearly speckles and plenty of hearty gusto. Her decidedly feminine blooms seldom fade to purple and make a lovely addition to companions such as Helleborus 'Picotee Lady' and Aruncus aethusifolius.
Size: 12" – 15" high x 15" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Pulmonaria angustifolia ‘Blaues Meer’
- Pulmonaria ‘Apple Frost’
- Pulmonaria ‘Benediction’
- Pulmonaria ‘Berries and Cream’
- Pulmonaria ‘Diana Clare’
- Pulmonaria ‘Excalibur’
- Pulmonaria ‘Little Star’
- Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis
- Pulmonaria longifolia ‘Bertram Anderson’
- Pulmonaria ‘Majesté’
- Pulmonaria ‘Opal’
- Pulmonaria ‘Roy Davidson’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Highdown’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Sissinghurst White’
- Pulmonaria ‘Silver Streamers’
- Pulmonaria ‘Trevi Fountain’