One of the earliest plants to bloom, you can be picking Lungwort’s urn-shaped flowers in February while the rest of the garden still slumbers. Easy-to-grow Pulmonarias prefer the lacy light of a woodland setting and cool moist soil. They are excellent noninvasive ground covers.
A winning Terra Nova introduction between Pulmonaria longifolia ‘Bertram Anderson’ and Pulmonaria vallarsae ‘Margery Fish’, this energetic Pulmonaria serves generous portions of clustered, large royal-blue flowers. The princely deer and mildew-resistant mound is defined by lance-shaped green foliage peppered with plentiful silver spots. Exhibiting good heat and humidity tolerance, ‘Trevi Fountain’ is a superb choice for Southern gardens as well as other woodland settings throughout the country. (pp#13,047)
Size: 12" high x 18" – 2' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Pulmonaria angustifolia ‘Blaues Meer’
- Pulmonaria ‘Apple Frost’
- Pulmonaria ‘Benediction’
- Pulmonaria ‘Berries and Cream’
- Pulmonaria ‘Diana Clare’
- Pulmonaria ‘Excalibur’
- Pulmonaria ‘Little Star’
- Pulmonaria longifolia ssp. cevennensis
- Pulmonaria longifolia ‘Bertram Anderson’
- Pulmonaria ‘Majesté’
- Pulmonaria ‘Opal’
- Pulmonaria ‘Roy Davidson’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Dora Bielefeld’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Highdown’
- Pulmonaria saccharata ‘Sissinghurst White’
- Pulmonaria ‘Silver Streamers’
- Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’