Chock-full of oomph and charisma, Phlox are enduring warm weather beacons, appreciating moist well-drained soil, frequent deadheading and deep basal waterings, while periodic thinning to just 4 or 6 stalks ensures healthier paniculata cultivars.
AVAILABLE MAY 2021
Delighting both gardeners and butterflies, ‘Jeana’s magnificent tiered lavender-pink terminal clusters unfurl in a tightly packed fashion atop brawny, upright branching stems. Discovered by Jeana Prewitt on the banks of Tennessee’s Harpeth River, this delectable Phlox has a lot to toot its horn about: topnotch mildew resistance, perky slender green leaves throughout the season and large sweetly aromatic long-blooming flowers that incite a welcome frenzy of pollinator activity.
Size: 3' 0" – 4' 0" high x 2' 0" – 3' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Phlox x arendsii ‘Miss Mary’
- Phlox divaricata ssp. laphamii ‘Chattahoochee’
- Phlox divaricata ‘London Grove Blue’
- Phlox divaricata ‘May Breeze’
- Phlox glaberrima var. triflora ‘Forever Pink’
- Phlox glaberrima ‘Morris Berd’
- Phlox ‘Minnie Pearl’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Blue Paradise’
- Phlox paniculata ‘David’
- Phlox paniculata ‘David’s Lavender’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Juliglut’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Nicky (Dusterlohe)’