Chock-full of oomph and charisma, Phlox are enduring warm weather beacons, appreciating moist well-drained soil, frequent deadheading and deep basal waterings, while periodic thinning to just 4 or 6 stalks ensures healthier paniculata cultivars.
AVAILABLE MARCH 2022
Well-endowed with sassy cherry-red flowers clustered in large, perfumed conical trusses, ‘Miss Mary’ is a floral bombshell. Attractive lance-shaped green leaves that tout good mildew resistance plus durable, not-so-tall stems compose her robust, yet compact stance. Awarded a 4-star rating in the Chicago Botanical Garden trials, this must-have pollinator temptress is tailor-made for a midborder position, flaunting reliable, long-lasting brilliant color upon bedfellows such as Sanguisorba ‘Cangshan Cranberry’ or Sedum ‘Neon’.
Size: 2' 0" – 3' 0" high x 18" – 2' 0" wide.
Hardy to zone 3.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Phlox divaricata ssp. laphamii ‘Chattahoochee’
- Phlox divaricata ‘London Grove Blue’
- Phlox divaricata ‘May Breeze’
- Phlox glaberrima var. triflora ‘Forever Pink’
- Phlox glaberrima ‘Morris Berd’
- Phlox ‘Minnie Pearl’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Blue Paradise’
- Phlox paniculata ‘David’
- Phlox paniculata ‘David’s Lavender’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Jeana’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Juliglut’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Nicky (Dusterlohe)’