These elegant perennials impart a lofty vertical element to the late summer garden. Adorned with distinctive narrow spires of densely-arranged tiny flowers, Veronicastrum are native to meadows and woodlands, and are simple to grow in adequately-moist soil.
This fantastic North American perennial is renown for its brawny upright stature and distinctive shell-pink floral candelabras. Bewitching gardeners and butterflies alike, the long-lasting densely set spires surmount firm stems clad with dapper dark green lanceolate leaves. Undemanding ‘Roseum’ resists deer and most pests, appreciates adequate moisture, makes a stellar addition to cut arrangements and can be positioned near Phlox ‘Blue Paradise’ and Aster ‘October Skies’.
Blooms late July–mid September
Size: 4' 0" high x 2' 0" – 2-1/2' wide.
Hardy to zone 4.
Please fill out our Registration Form to receive news of updates to the web site, availability of new plants, give us your feedback, and to be on the mailing list to receive future printed catalogs.
Other selections in this genus:
- Veronicastrum sibiricum
- Veronicastrum sibiricum ‘Red Arrows’
- Veronicastrum virginicum
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Adoration’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Album’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Apollo’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Challenger’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Cupid’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Erica’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Fascination’
- Veronicastrum virginicum ‘Lavendelturm’